Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

This manga's premise is stupid when I think long and hard about it, but I love it!!!!! It's the chuunibyou in me!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@LordZero25 i think its that he just says some bullshit, and his followers say actual real facts or theories based on real events or information in the world, and then he just bullshits some more based upon those facts or theories and that makes his "facts" real facts and he just doesnt know it

theres a similar, albeit smaller scale phenomoenon about that irl, where you hear these little snippets of facts about events going on though you dont pay attention, then one day you make some bullshit claim about something going down, or something thats about to go down, and when it comes true everyone things you guessed the future or were really smart and knew the truth, but in reality you simply have learned enough information subconciously in order to make a concious prediction or guess based on fact

granted, these things tend to be small scale, not like, world changing kek

Dex-chan lover
@Critical She was introduced just one chapter before this one I think, so she hasn't had much screen time for people to really remember her by. She was the one who brought him into the shop for the "survey" that turned out to be an excuse to be brought into that big meeting hall one of his other subordinates we'd never really seen before (maybe she was in the group that went to rescue his sister before they all dispersed to work on different things but she wasn't named at the time) built for him.

@DarkOblivion21 I believe it’s because all the sacrifices and guinea pigs the cult have/use are women, which means only they’re trustworthy enough to become members.

Shadow Garden: Harvey Dent, can he be trusted?
Alexia: Well he just like... *Shadow disappears

Users who are viewing this thread