Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Too all those peeps wondering whether or not Cid believes that the whole conspiracy and the Diablo cult is actually real:

The answer is literally NEVER! He says it near the beginning; he thinks that everyone around him is literally playing to the drama scenario that he made up randomly to Alpha long ago. He does not even for one second think any of it is real! XD To him they are all actors who are helping as supporting characters to make his whole Shadow Lord Act as cool and edgy as possible. One BIG part of this problem is that - for better or worse - because he never says anything about plans or the situation happening around them, all of the other characters think he's freaking brilliant and that everything is under control and that all is going according to his plan! XD This unfortunately only helps to further feed in to the supporting cast scenario with their absolute trust in him to take care of everything so no one ever thinks calls him out on his bullshit because of how well everything turns out. XD

Dex-chan lover
How does he think it's "play acting" when he's actually murdering a bunch of terrorists, though?

That's some pretty high levels of play-acting.

Ahaha.. just slap some terrorists.
Larping is to him a way of life!
Maybe the divines were just so intrigued that fate became adjusted to his RP scenarios.

Dex-chan lover
Main character is such a lovable schizophrenic psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225

Well he himself thinks that all he does is a playing pretend, but when real terrorists starts picking up on your act for a free cover story, then they not really playing anymore.
Ofc that and the fact all of his friends "pretending" that there is a big bad evil guy demon lord that is going to be resurrected is not related to the terrorists at all in any way....
That would be ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
I know...
I managed to get this far without being seen!

I shouldn't read this while drinking something

Man is actually already some sort of psycho even before his reincarnation, he literally searches for gang to fight them with crowbar. Killing these garbages shouldn't make him feel anything.

Double-page supporter
Awwwww i thought he gonna torture them for fun

Users who are viewing this thread