Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
@cullinaire
Oh mate, go read one fo the latest revival mans and say this again...
They goddamn censored the KNIVES... like actual kitchen knives!!! CENSORED!!!!!

smh.

Gotta admit, the end of this chapter was just amazing...🤩

Aggregator gang
There certainly were some innards and some colon flying around after he slice him up. Nice eye for detail.

always love it when the bad guys get what they deserve, what a satisfied feeling

Dex-chan lover
How is this MC so dumb that he is literally killing people and still thinks this is just some kinda LARPING thing?

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi bandits. He always thinks they're bandits or something like that, but acts like they're a secret cult,evil organization or whatever comes to his mind.

Which the whole point is that every word coming of his chunny mind is inadvertently true. So he kills cultist LARPing like they're cultist while thinking they're bandits or mafia or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller

Please use spoiler tags.

It could be, I'd need a character list or reread to give verification. Such a slow update on these things, that I'm more than liable to forget events and characters.

I'm thinking of one that joins Shadow Garden, but doesn't know that the MC is the leader. One of the last things I remember in regards to this topic, is that character spotting a a fake Cid corpse during a prison break, and wondering what is going on. I don't think they got verification up through what I read.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi It was all a game to him in the beginning and now in this world he has the power to make it reality?

Users who are viewing this thread