Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love how the scene in the hallway is shot. You keep track of everywhere MC is going and just how he does it. It's beautiful.

Plus MC is OP but not a Gary Stu because of how dumb he is and how its meant to be borderline comedic how anti-climatic the fights will be because of how everyone underestimates him.

Dex-chan lover
@Claith
It depends which Princess you mean. The Princess from the first few chapters, Alexia Midgar, never finds out because her sister keeps her locked away and so she basically stops interacting with MC. Alexia and her sister aren't really seen again, except for cameos and small roles.

Princess Rose Oriana DOES join Shadow Garden and DOES find out about Cid. Though, this happens much latter.

I do wish we would have gotten more of Alexia seeking to pursue a relationship, but whatever

Dex-chan lover
what fun. That's a genuinely horrifying moment.

I have no idea why the MC thinks this is still roleplaying, but I guess a symptom of being chunnibyo is the inability to distinguish fantasy from reality. Made worse when he can actually do what he sets out to do.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
Every time he suspects something is going on, in the end he will think "Meh, no way. Just a coincidence".

Dex-chan lover
@vorador But he's still killing people. Like if they were bandits, brutally killing them like that is really really messed up. He's supposed to be sending them to jail. Also he knows they're impersonating shadow garden. So he has to at least think they're playing along(cause he doesn't think Shadow garden actually had done anything real of note), and still brutally murdering them.

@Liquidxlax The problem is he still thinks it's just a game though, he's not trying to 'make it real'

I seriously think the Author just went "I'll be funny if he still thinks it's a joke" and just keeps doing that as a dumb gag.

One thing to note: He doesn't always think he's LARPING with Shadow Garden/Alpha. Sometimes he sees things that he identifies as the "plot" with protagonists and such. When people say "wow I can't believe he hasn't caught onto the whole Diabolos thing when they're attacking his school" right now all he sees is a plot line involving some sort of medallion that he NEEDS to have happen. He's not thinking this is some weird thing Alpha set up with Bandits or anything. It was the same thing with Princess Midgar being attacked in the streets, she's too protagonisty for her to die. He needs people like her to be protagonists and live their life doing heroic things so he can swoop in and be all Mysterious Shadow Guy. Same thing with Rose just two chapters ago, she needs to stay alive because she's also an obvious protagonist.

He can't be Tuxedo Mask if Sailor Moon gets murdered by the hundreds of terrorists she's trying super unsuccessfully to hide from.

Dex-chan lover
SHIT!!! I'm going to die, hurry come up with a last line.... You rock!

Dex-chan lover
I really like this for the comedy but it's getting too serious for too long after the school shooting arc happen

Users who are viewing this thread