Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Although you guys all know that Cid is very much OP I feel like Cid's genius is underapreciated here in the manga community so I would like to explain some things that could be found in the first few chapters of the WN

First is his magic. Although there is a higher chance that he is just being delusional here (or it might be foreshadowing to something else) but he mentioned that the mana he feels in this world was something he already felt during his training in the previous world which is why he was able to sense mana and use magic since infance and it is one possible reason as to how he reincarnated. He developed symptoms of magic deviation( but I theorize that it was not the same as demonic possesion as that is something that only appears in females which either means he was able to accidentaly activate the dormant gene for demonic possesion or it is an entirely new type of magic deviation ). He was easily able to cure partial demonic possesion where it is just starting for him and his sister, and then he was able to cure complete demonic possesion completely after just one month of research while even members of the diabolos cult consider it as incurable.

Then there is his prediction power. Although his story being true is a coincidence his method of creating that story makes him a genious at predicting things. He combined the legends around the world, created tens of thousands of possible scenarios and then chose one ideal scenario in the moment of recruiting Alpha while considering the things that he learned about demonic possesion. He was able to predict what happened a thousand years ago. You can't deny that he is a genius and a mad man for doing so. The problem is that since he merely made up those scenarios in his head he neither searched for proof of this nor does he listen to any report that his subordinates brought to him.
But if you take his power of prediction and everything that he saw in the Trial of the Goddess, The lab, Doem's secrets (other than his fetish) and all the other vital places he has visited into account then he might know more about the world than what the novel lets on just that he doesn't believe in any of it. Possibly even beyond the Diabolos era. After all, it was never mentioned that he stopped thinking about possible scenarios.

I just wanted to say this because these kinds of things were skimmed in the WN and barely shown here.

Fed-Kun's army
that shit! tire of mr hero play thing.
all enemy should dead with regret!

Dex-chan lover
@St-George plausible, but until it's shown that he managed to fool the readers, i'll say you're giving him too much credits. no offense

Aggregator gang
nyahahha its so funny how others keep thinking that Cid is some sort of genius or all of his nonsense are actually his prediction. Please don't forget that this manga's genre is C O M E D Y It doesn't need a logical explanation of how these absurd things works because thats the essence of most C O M E D Y manga. Its funny because it didnt make sense in the first place, thats the main point of this story...

Dex-chan lover
When will the cult learn that luring Shadow Garden out = bad idea?

@zephyroths @Sweet_Seats Yeah I know that what I said is pretty much far fetched and I'm probably overthinking. I think that the author might have even disregarded how much of a genius he made Cid out to be since it is almost never mentioned in the WN. The only thing that I can think of that would change this is if he considers "Knowledge of the Past" as a requirement for his ideal power in the shadows.
This might even be possible in the current WN arc due to how close he is to finding out about the order but it also might not happen.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi to my knowledge the author was making fun of all the lame stereotypes from anime, manga, LN, WN and the chuuni shit. I think they do it pretty well.

@Kaarme I'm talking about him comparing mana with what he sensed in his previous training before the truck incident.

Users who are viewing this thread