Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
To those who were curious...
Mc has a bit of a problem to his head...
remember how he tried to smash his head on a tree buck-naked just to get magic...

@DonHazzy
No
About Alpha, I meant that her character started to be a nuisance. Well, it was like that from the beginning, but at some point it was too much for me and they were giving her too much protagonism. Maybe it was just me, maybe not. there're always some diehard fans who can take all the shit happily so who knows.

If this manga can correct that, I would read it, since the novel had some good points and it was funny.

Dex-chan lover
>terrorist
>school
>this MC

IT'S GO TIME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR-s4ReIxJo

Dex-chan lover
little did he know that he was playing the weak main character role... this thing is giving me mixed feelings... like he is so damn cool and could be cooler but the comedy is killing it...

Dex-chan lover
This is the best example of meta-humor isekai I've ever read. Well played Mob-MC, well fucking played.

This chapter felt too rushed. We only catch a glimpse of each event before it ends. There could have been more built up, you know.

Based on the novel i always imagined that he collapsed after hearing that he could not perform the other 33 more moves.

Users who are viewing this thread