Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

It's weird how the manga makes it more funny. Reading the novel I could only think of him as a weird and scary as hell psycho.
His killing sprees would make more sense if he really knew what he was fight against, but in his mind he truly most of these people are being kind and going along with his fantasies, but he has no qualms in torturing and killing those "kind" people.

He is always one misunderstanding away of killing a bunch of innocent people. This probably won't happen as this is a gag story but this MC is one scary murderous sociopath.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems the MC has an odd definition of not standing out and being a mob character with a fetish for overdramatization. According to Rose they're using practice swords so he shouldn't be bleeding so much, didn't have any blood on him before hit wall despite bloody cyclone, and a mob character overwhelmed by his opponent's strength would've stayed down after the second strike if not the first one, but planning on over receiving another thirty at point ref stopped the match!? Standing up over and over again while scattering a pint of blood each hit is more likely to attract attention as a determined juggernaut filled with spirit who won't stay down no matter how injured to accomplish what he believes in. Besides if someone sees the fight, watched all thirty unbelievable recoveries, and then saw him within a month show the exact same dramatization of losing would get really suspicious. After all, if you saw someone do a Bloody Cyclone after the first strike followed by a Bloody Spittermerlione etc no matter who the opponent was you'd think something was off or staged too, right? Surprised Rose didn't notice the blood bags, especially the first one, although was probably paying more attention to his face and eyes rather than his hands from shock after he got up the second or third time. Be real funny to see his face when gets the cleaning bill for all the 'blood' he's dripping all over the hallways. Guy is definitely a moron for not changing to a clean uniform quickly and getting all the blood off before having tea. Seriously, what kind of mob character while covered and dripping blood in a slashed up uniform doesn't clean up to have tea with a girl!? Cleanliness for a potential date situation is the basics of basics!

Maybe it's just me but that vice-principal seems off. Even if concerned about her needing friends he should be giving Cid the evil eye and a veiled warning about just being friends and potential consequences if Cid laid a hand on her. Even if a high ranked swordmaster who's seen lots of blood and battle should've at least hinted to Cid to clean up before leaving. Then again maybe someone's been giving him lots of happy juice to influence him and he's too doped up to think or be concerned about anything beyond the surface. Little disappointed to see what happened during tea, although next time she has coffee should just pour some coffee into the sugar! I thought part of etiquette classes would've been on the proper way to spoon sugar or pour milk into a cup elegantly along with a strict criteria on how much used. Author was probably just being funny though. Alexia should be more honest with her feelings rather than hiding them under that professional mask. As for terrorist attack should've used an assembly room with most or all of the student body present filling up the room if going over Student Council elections although artist probably wanted to keep it simple so went for a large classroom with enough students for one class. Terrorists definitely fakes since appear to be men with flat shoes, especially since all the true Shadow members seem to be women who wear low heels at minimum, and even go into battle wearing inefficient high heels. Really, from what I hear just wearing and walking around in high heels can be a challenge on bare flat floors and yet these ladies are running around battling. Then again maybe the shoes have been modified with slime like the suits to provide more support and stuff to make it easier to wear and move in. If so hope it's mentioned specifically as seems odd otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Yup. Cid is a full blown Psycopath/Sociopath/All the Paths, but damn it all he is funny.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was super dumb at the beginning, the fact that he's so oblivious

But then we got into the later chapters, man this translation is absolutely fantastic,
- the last pages were amazingly hilarious

Dex-chan lover
So we have confirmation...the MC has be so oblivious because he is just a straight up idiot.

blew up a wall and left the main door unguarded
I suppose these shadow garden dudes weren't well trained

Double-page supporter
@mp5navy
Just like what the girl from the last chapter said, they are the 3rd children aka "Disposable Pawns"

I've read many isekais and holy shit this is one of the best. Rather than adapting any shit isekai into anime, adapt this instead for the love of god.

The selection fight wasn't loyal to MC's portrayed persona so far, he says he thinks through everything and has all his actions properly calculated but doesn't notice he just has to lose in a mundane fashion to be the absolute mob? I get that it's to develop a funny plot, but it's too forced, the blood, the spins, him getting up each time to get hit again, it's way too forced. . . Fck he even argued he had not lost yet and had several ultimate moves, wtf was that!?
Just kept reading, this dude's an idiot, are you telling me he knows the notable (non-mob) entities in his surrounding and their close acquaintances but didn't notice he was giving the chocolate to her? I get that he didn't know her face and all, but being cautious while giving away something so valuable is the ABC of a wanna be mob. Well, don't bother with my comment, while It's not coherent to the persona MC wants to portray I get the author likes to make this developments. . .
Last edit, the ending was great (though technically this should be a problem for him).

Fed-Kun's army
For everyone who is saying he overdid it in the tournament, and didn't look like a mob, you are right.
In the novel, it says that he didn't realize such an obvious thing because he got too excited about finally having a chance to use his 48 mob-arts, and the excitement made him lose focus and obsess about using them all right then and there.
(It's similar to how he got obsessed with beating a nuke, so it's very much in-character)

@InsaneInsomniac
His identity is secret, remember? They have no idea who he is, or even his age. And there is no reason to think he would bother to go to a school as a student with his power.

I avoided this manga for few weeks but I'm glad I checked it out, definitely one of the most entertaining ones

Users who are viewing this thread