Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
My word, Sherry is adorable.

Cid continues to be a chunni AF idiot, but it's okay because he's secretly Haruhi and that makes whatever he does true with hilarious effect.
"I WILL job in the first round!"

Lol this wannabe mob got so into mobbing that he screwed himself over and made himself stand out. Actually, sounds exactly like this MC. He doesn't think everything through, even though he says he does. He's way too excited by the simple things, tbh. And he's too prideful to stop and realize his mistakes*. This MC is obviously just a Chuunibyo that never got treated, and so fully devolved into his Roleplay (like a D&D player that only socialized in his RP group while in character).

It's like the flashbacks where he says he's a mob character...only he's nearly twice the height of everyone else, has like 10x more muscles, and clearly stands out. People just wouldn't say anything because you don't upset the 300 pounds of muscle looming behind you. Ever.

*Nobody spills that much blood from their hand when they get hit in the gut, acting like you know everything without reports is obviously going to cause huge misunderstandings (which, as an aspiring Shadow Leader he should know), nuking low level targets is going to make you a target (you don't cast your Epic Level Spells to kill freaking commoners unless you're Evil and the Epic Level Spell turns them into undead minions), announcing that your the person working in the Shadows to everyone doesn't make you a Shadow Lord.

Aggregator gang
@Shelly
conceding that they don't actually know who he is was the very first point I made in that post, I was more pissed off at the fact that it's so cliche that they would end up attacking his school and on top of that to immediately have a team rush the room he's in. like, at least finish taking over the school THEN show up in front of MC during the post "victory" round up of loose students. it's so damn boring when MC instantly gets the heads up and gets to deal with problems that haven't even happened yet.

Double-page supporter
@VaticToxic "This MC is obviously just a Chuunibyo that never got treated,"
Yeah I kinda have to agree with you :/

Got damn, that mob-fu spiral was a piece of art. I cant image how terrified the audience must have been seeing that live though. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Munch. The sound every coffe should always do.

Also, the thing everybody dreams of: suffer a terrorist attack. What is this, a @rapeman scan credit page?

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. Every new chapter I'm cackling at how ridiculous MC is being 😆

i bet you, the MC is an ISEKAI of Suzumiya Haruhi.
Whatever he dreams and wishes for, the universe complies just like Haruhi.

Fed-Kun's army
it's 7:36 am right now and i'm supposed to go to school in like 30 minutes buthere i am laughing my ass off at this manga

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac
Round up the students after taking over the school?
So... finish taking over the school, but without rounding up the students/hostages?
Do you mean taking out the staff first? Maybe they have.
Maybe they are attacking everywhere at once, not targeting the MC's classroom. If they are targeting it, securing the student president, who is probably strong, would be a good reason for it.

And about your worries about the cliche, don't worry.

Oh shit , is this were the Mangaka is planning to take this? Make the idiot MC, who wants nothing more than be a background character, the most popular guy by accident?
I'm so down for that!!

poor dude, he really didnt do anything wrong but the princess keep getting on him for reasons

Double-page supporter
Who never dreamed of what they would do if a shooter or zombies attacked while they are at school/work?

Contributor
@Reader6753 Don't forget, the MC always believe he is a mob, despite him not being one... Think back to the flashbacks, he was the extra buff "mob" character.

Users who are viewing this thread