Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@VaticToxic To be fair, his ultimate move seemed to have extremely selective targeting despite being such a destructive AoE ability. It's like he made the magic work like a video game without friendly fire in it or something, the princess was just sitting there where it had gone off, not even a hair out of place.

They drawn Oriana wrong. She suppose to have that an elegant knightly aura. Her design felt like princess here who is playing with a sword. :/

ya know.......... sometimes trying your best to underachieve can backfire so epicly you had to wonder if you just burned your lifetime supply of luck, it happened to me once.........

Group Leader
This was a brilliant chapter
His "mob acting" made me actually lol, lol

Aggregator gang
If this ever gets an anime, I hope Matsuoka voices Cid cause I can already hear his voice even in manga form lol

Fed-Kun's army
Man, do I feel bad for Rose, she's there thinking that the kid is struggling while in actuality he isn't feeling any of her hits and is just fucking around.

Aggregator gang
@Liquidxlax it was his mentally that im talking about,just the fact that he tried to smash his head buck naked into a tree is simply idiotic and only crazy would be capable of ,which is him to be exact...

I pity the mc, some higher existence is playing with his life and he doesn't even notice it.

@danich182
Until it stops and he is to far to call quits. And just think about it, someone messing with your mind, making you speak things you think you came up with but you didn't and it was true all along, what is real and what isn't, terrifying.

I have a theory that either
a) (Lucid Theory)
All of this is inside his mind and instead of being reincarnated to another world when he ran straight full speed to a moving truck. He survived it, and fell into coma. And all of this is his Lucid Dream.

Evidence :
- All of it seems too true and followed MC's hopes and dreams
- Too many coincidences
- Etc.

or

b) (God's Play Theory)
He's reincarnated to another world... But with God involvement.

Evidence :
- Too many coincidences happening ("Even when you're kidnapped, i will still say "Serve you right".")
- MC is Delusional, but all of his predictions, hopes, etc. became a reality. Even if it's seems random.

For example : When he randomly throws a knife during Chapter 2, it somehow leads to the correct place. Or when in Chapter 1, when he's "bullshit" ing about the Diabolos Cult but somehow it is actually happenings

- There are some stuff that MC didn't expect, like the Kidnapping or the Imposter or the Terrorist attack... the outcome is always "Interesting". Almost like it was presented to entertain the Audience (God, and Us)

Fed-Kun's army
@Bukubuku id assume gods play theory this is wayyy to normal for a dream

WOOOHOO TERRORIST ATTACK AT SCHOOL SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM
the issue is if im taken hostage its kinda boring but if i was out in the shitter while they where rounding everyone up man id guerilla warfare the shit outa them me and all my history nerd friends

@Bukubuku I read the WN as well and i quite agree God's Play theory and think he's too dense for a lucid theory. There has been no reason to support my thoughts, but I wonder if there was an interaction between death and rebirth with some sort of explanation.
Problem: is that in the first chapter of the WN he becomes fully aware when he is a "couple of months" old. Quite unlikely that he encountered a god a didn't mention it, but quite possible he doesn't recall such a thing that happened.

His bullshit about the Order of Diablos itself can be considered a fluke, but it was stated that he was prepping the story prior to meeting Alpha.
The reason for it to be considered a fluke would be that Diablos was a well known 1000 year fairy tale or along those lines.
It is well known about the demon possession curse I believe, but not the reason (The Heroes were cursed).
It was also well known to him the rumors of the possessed, being taken/purchased by the church to be "purified" or potentially being killed.
The last piece might be that he managed to cure something thought to be un-curable.

Throw in his lust for shadow organizations and whatever database of knowledge he has on the subject as a life-long fan.

We got a giant demon from a fairy tale who is thought to be dead.
Throw in the demon revival trope and the cults that typically precede it.
Throw in the "un-curable" curse and a religious entity who is known to take possession of the cursed.

You might see why it might not be terribly difficult to develop some basic backstory for the cult.

Everything passed what is not mentioned by his subordinates or talkative enemies who think he knows something?
Ya no. He's a dense brick with luck, but no brains to back it up with enough 8th grade syndrome to mask that he's an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread