Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
Arent we at the hiatus now. Didnt expect the manga to reach Vol 5 this soon.

Not true. That arc was not finished and nothing like that ever happened. And that whole arc is ALREADY rewritten in LN by another. It was Orianna Kingdom arc (there even was funny reference in the anime). Maybe you're talking about the game current even, but it's a non-canon event type and there is time-travel stuff so death is a temporary status.
I saw it in a discussion on a fb fan page regarding a certain dj. Things got ugly especially with alpha fans and they swore it happens in the next manga arc. Some mention the game storyline but they said it had nothing to do with it, so I got confuse. About the reference, can you tell me the episode and if possible the time stamp?

Dex-chan lover
I cannot stress how much the manga lightened things compared to the LN.
Zeta was much colder overall and outright accepts the possibility that Shadow will kill her for what she's doing to Claire (and there's a much heavier implication this may kill Claire).

Dex-chan lover
Sooo Zeta is a traitor?…
Depends on how you define traitor, zeta's goal i believe was stated to turn shadow into a immortal god (something cid obviously wouldn't want), likely this is some kind of insane delusion by zeta that she's doing the right thing for the world by making cid it's immortal emperor or something.

Dex-chan lover
The plot is getting thicc

xxbwx5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
65 chapters, we were doing so good for 65 chapters straight and now we're being plagued by this god forsaken half a chapter BULLSHIT!!
You could've bothered looking through the comments and check why we got a split this time, but no

That aside not the 2nd time it happened anyway, look back at chapter 10 lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do you think I can remember something like that when its multiple months ago?
This story is about a muscle man who ran into a truck head first and is having a long comma induced fantasy of fighting demons as an immanence in the shadow with a normal sized body. One of the girls in the beginning is a princess who treats him like a dog and the other is his sister who treats him worse than a dog. He has a bit of a fetish... but its his comma so no judgment

Users who are viewing this thread