Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
On story... this is shifting to something and 2 factions inside of shadow garden. Zeta wanting to put Shadow immortal and Alpha wanting something else that I am not aware for now. I am also curious what is going to happen to Claire with all this.
Though Shadow said himself that he didn't walk in a path of just and Alpha knew it, deep down she wanted to believe what they are doing is just. Her main objective is pretty straightforward; creating an organization strong enough to oppose evil lurking in the shadow.

In addition lord Shadow will is also her will(so does everyone else in the shadow garden including Zeta, so I don't think this was needed to be mentioned).

Dex-chan lover
I only got a question... why am i STILL reading this? is it a perverted hope to see him die in a cruel way? i... can't stop to read this.
Guy-with-sand-in-the-hands-of-despair-meme-vj2v8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Its funny how he acts like he knows everything and everyone thinks hes smart but in reality he's completely braindead all the time.
Not only that his luck is literally just plot-armor. He makes up what he thinks is a BS story that turns out to be true dozens of times, pulls random predictions out of his ass and through plot armor he ends up right accidentally, and is pretty much a living reusable atom bomb.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at what happened on a previous chapter that was divided in 2 we will have to wait 1 month.

On story... this is shifting to something and 2 factions inside of shadow garden. Zeta wanting to put Shadow immortal and Alpha wanting something else that I am not aware for now. I am also curious what is going to happen to Claire with all this.
Alpha simply follows Shadow's will, while Zeta has decided to turn him into a god.
Shadow never claimed he wanted to become a god and be deified, that's Zeta's own will.

For those who read the WN is true that the entire shadow garden gets killed by a zombie horde? If it is, is there any chance the LN ends following a different path?
Not true. That arc was not finished and nothing like that ever happened. And that whole arc is ALREADY rewritten in LN by another. It was Orianna Kingdom arc (there even was funny reference in the anime). Maybe you're talking about the game current even, but it's a non-canon event type and there is time-travel stuff so death is a temporary status.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
isn't it called 8th grader syndrome?
Cid's 10th grader syndrome getting worse
Cid delulu so powerful he evolved from middle school chuuni to high school chuuni!

(japanese grades go from 1-6 elementary/primary, 7-9 middle/junior high, and 10-12 high school. chuuni or “second year” syndrome typically is associated with middle school)

Double-page supporter
i think in the end cid dont want become immortal or anything he just want peace of life....., still curious what cid give justice to them (shadow traitor) will executed or just erased they're pawa..... >: D

Users who are viewing this thread