Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
Zeta: One day, we'll find out whether my choice or Alpha's choice was the correct one.
She think? Alpha moves in front of Shadow and according to his orders, while she moves at the back. :huh:
But Shadow-sama know everything. :meguusmug:

Judging from the way Violet acted, maybe handing her thing was a bad idea?
Meh. I'll just put on my "boy who knows more than he lets on" act.
8ytx9b.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's chopped in parts now? Will the next part be this month or the next?
Temporary, there was an autograph session or something, so there is less pages again until next month tweet by the artist
Looking at raws it always has been it's just the translator combines them.
No, they get magazine chapters so they are always full, the splits we been getting like 60 and now this chapter is because reasons

Last edited:
Group Leader
Looking at what happened on a previous chapter that was divided in 2 we will have to wait 1 month.

On story... this is shifting to something and 2 factions inside of shadow garden. Zeta wanting to put Shadow immortal and Alpha wanting something else that I am not aware for now. I am also curious what is going to happen to Claire with all this.
Alpha just wants to vanquish the Cult of Diabolos.

Dex-chan lover
It's chopped in parts now? Will the next part be this month or the next?
Looking at raws it always has been it's just the translator combines them.
Not really, it's just a rare circumstances that a chapter released in 2, happened once before and it back to a full chapter again afterward. Probably something happened and they can't manage to release a full chapter, so rather than not releasing anything for a month, they just release half a chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread