Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 66.1

Dex-chan lover
Cid's 10th grader syndrome getting worse
10th grader syndrome is different thing.

8th grader syndrome usually came with the person wanting to believe they are something special, there’s a bigger purpose in their life. But they are also still young enough to believe in fantasy, thus resulting in all of this “I actually have a more fantastic identity” delusions.

10th grader syndrome happens to those who had got their crash against reality, that there are no supernatural battle or fate. It expresses itself as being cynical towards the people around them. They want to believe they are better (in a more grounded way) such as being more “mentally mature”, understand the reality of the world, have better taste (such as overly showing they love difficult literature, music, movies). In other words, they love to have those “we are not the same” attitude.
Or just look at Hachiman, his teacher calls him having 10th grader syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Author, please do the funny thing and keep the 66-1 episode thing going.
I NEED a chapter 66-6.

I saw it in a discussion on a fb fan page regarding a certain dj. Things got ugly especially with alpha fans and they swore it happens in the next manga arc. Some mention the game storyline but they said it had nothing to do with it, so I got confuse. About the reference, can you tell me the episode and if possible the time stamp?
Well I red everything and have no idea what they're talking about. Even non-canon event in the game is happening in the PAST relatively to the current story timeline, so she can't be dead purely technically. As for the reference, it was somewhere around fight with Mordred. Someone talked about instigating a riot and escaping from prison - which is exactly what Cid was doing in WN's Orianna Kingdom arc. Sorry I don't wanna bother finding exact timings etc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ascending to godhood. Still probably retarded.
Our God, weebs and chunis.
He is so fast that He circle back behind them without him noticing.
Few laps.
Alpha simply follows Shadow's will, while Zeta has decided to turn him into a god.
Shadow never claimed he wanted to become a god and be deified, that's Zeta's own will.
gtmndiwmfuj61.jpg
0*W1q6PB7Kb8nVddY_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else: We have this grand plan that can shape the future.
Cid: Haha. What cool line should I say?

Users who are viewing this thread