Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
IT'S COMING! (◥▶ ʖ̯◀◤)(◥▶ ʖ̯◀◤)(◥▶ ʖ̯◀◤)

Fed-Kun's army
Bit annoyed with it at the moment, @kryssN is right, the premisse of pretending to be some weak mob is fun if he also does the mastermind in the shadows thing, but this is just a guy who plays weak without doing anything else at the moment :/
Really hope that part comes out more in future chapters :eek:

the wn is pretty good, so go read it. plus i think there was a little more on the tournament. keep in mind though that some of the more recent translations are kinda bad.

Dex-chan lover
so hey quick check I never once ever dreamed of terrorist showing up and taking my school hostage . . .at least while I was there did anyone else dream of that or is the MC really that fucking stupid?

Supporter
I love this MC, he try so much to be the "Mob-like" existence, but fail sooo good >.<
Being able to put an act such as "I'll resist till the End" isn't Mob material, but "Hero that struggle and need more power" material :D

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how hilarious this manga was. I so wish it came out more often. It has a loooong way to go to catch up to the novel.

The MC acts like a mob in the school grounds but, when he's not in school then he switches personality to his shadow of eminence leader propaganda thingy whatsoever. But dam wait for more chapter's or read novel and the manga at same time.
"Quote"(Besides why would the MC even want to try and reveal everything in one chapter, that would give hints away about him)! It's dumb if you think this is your average fairy tale, where the MC shows how strong he is at first and gets to be the hero and shit lol. Go find other manga's if your looking for that kind of reveal!
"Lmao" ---> "Lick My Ass Oni-chan"

Double-page supporter
@Tych MC's delusional, everything in this world is like a game to him. And that's fucking hilarious

I liked this novel, but the girls ruined it for me, especially Alpha
So I'm kind of reluctant to read this again. this was a good mini-arc nonetheless

Supporter
AHAHAHA THIS GUY. He's gold at every turn.

Also that's some nice coffee-flavored sugar.

i see alot of potential in this manga. i dont really like reading light novels so idk what happens next. i hate how its a monthy release though.

Users who are viewing this thread