Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

@krispy Well that's easy, his mob-fu is so powerful that the moment her blow lands he backs away, allowing the blow to hit him while avoiding any major damage, which he proceeds to cover up with perfectly placed blood packets! As if her skills in combat could ever match up to his years of perfecting the ultimate mob martial arts!

@Garb-edge A 'mob' is basically someone faceless who fits into a crowd that you don't recognize, or like a stock NPC in a game, a 'non-mob' conversely would be a essentially a 'named character'. Like if you're watching a movie anyone who's has a name would be a 'non-mob' while all the extras in the backgrounds used for crowds or other things would be 'mobs'. He doesn't want to get close with her because as an important person (daughter of the vice-president) he would conversely stand out more, but he wants to be as forgettable and 'background' as possible if you would.

Double-page supporter
I feel like if I watched someone getting beat so bad they were drenched head to toe with blood get up 15 times I might suspect that he's faking it, and badly too. I mean, who the fuck can get back up with seemingly 100% off their strength after that much of a "beating"?
@FireCamp At least it's not Calc 2 at 8 am.

Contributor
@shanoc5902 The real question is that anyone who held an actual sword would know if their strike had any weight behind them... Unless he actually receives a decent damage, Rose would just know that he lept back right at the point of impact.

EDIT: Also, there is an english term for that... Its called "crowd actor/actress"

Terrorists during classroom and being hit by a bus are just some terrible but true common wishes of the modern day students

Dex-chan lover
im on pg 12 and my sides have left me, i fucking love this manga

she keeps hypping him up! stahp pls

Aggregator gang
Of course the princess is really tsundere.
He destroyed something as soon as the girl left.
If it is not an outlet of repressed anger. xD

Dex-chan lover
Admittedly, when I was daydreaming in high school, I'd like to imagine what ordinary items in a school would be useful in a shooter scenario or monster attack. This goddamned series, man.

Dex-chan lover
poor Kagerou. He need better his Technic serialization or it become so terribly wrong...
and finally the Terrorist arc!!!

OMG! That was fucking beautiful. Except the part where he stood up... cause why the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Ok his act was very convincing but you can't tell me that she couldn't feel that the feedback from attacking him was off.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon he did got hit but he smartly use all the energy from the strike for the twist. here is a snippet from the LN
Her thin sword stabs my chest.

That instant, I spring into action.

Without showing any outward indication of moving, I fly backwards with only the strength of my toes, and incorporate the pushing power of her sword to add a spin to my flight.

@undercurses this chapter 31 in the LN/WN

Actually, our mc might be the one imitating "Shadow Garden". Considering he correctly guessed the name of "Diabolos Cult", he might have also been lucky/unlucky and took the name of another existing organisation.

Users who are viewing this thread