Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

how does she not know that nothing is connecting and how does that "master swordsman" not realize he's perfectly fine

I want to learn the way of the mob, to become a mob-fu master myself

He doesn't know what a mob character is. It is like he is a boss character pretending to be a mob character.

Dex-chan lover
*page 8 to 15* oh god WTF did i see! the lvl of stupid is over 9000

@Kazedoom 100% agree with you

and the last 4 page MC have a fuck-up head -_-

Dex-chan lover
yay new update!

aIso man, a spanish teIenoveIa wouId be mere newbie acting if its compared to his act

Annoying fucking mob-noob. He can get everything with his power and his squad of best assasins, but he can't. He wanna be a fucking mob!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@funzed I can’t tell if you’re actually complaining about him after reading this far... I really hope you’re being sarcastic

Aggregator gang
i wish terrorists would attack the school during physics class

Dex-chan lover
Lol, still loving the MC's nonchalant, chuuni personality. He anticipates every magic school manga/anime cliches and does whatever he wants... absolutely love it!

Fed-Kun's army
ok, I get this guy is keeping himself secret so they probably just don' know who he is, but REALLY?
you just HAD to bust into the school that holds the leader of the very group you keep pissing off by pretending to be from while doing evil acts? and not just the school as a whole, but you had to send a group into specifically HIS classroom? so he knows right away...
y'all is f***ed, even if he doesn't personally act in front of the other students, y'all are 100% screwed now

Fed-Kun's army
You know, women a famous for faking almost everything but this guy takes the while glory!! 😆😆😆😆

Users who are viewing this thread