Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

@Buraindo but that's the whole appeal of it. Otherwise, It would just devolve into another Harem-Isekai. However, the way he is edgy but not too edgy makes it all the more enjoyable and makes sure it stays unique.
Edit: Forget it, I'm an idiot I didn't read your post correctly.

He's somehow both the clueless MC and the genius all knowing MC at the same time. The god of coincidence is blessing the shit out of him 🤣

This manga is what i've been looking forward to every month lol thx for the translation~
i lol'd so hard at holy copyright and the fk are u doing reaction xD

It's nice to see Rose being happy. She was kinda my favorite character in novel. Well, except a 'certain finger' xD

Dex-chan lover
"Serious Dash"? Is it part of his "Serious Series" moves too? Maybe he read a bit too much One Punch Man.

Dex-chan lover
Beta is so cute!! also that "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!" stare.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
I get it now, they're not blindly following him they're making bank on his knowledge behind his back. That makes a hell of a lot more sense

Fed-Kun's army
they are all making fortune and dedicated everything to sid
while our protagonist here is living day by day in poverty without knowing, lol

#spoiler

The research girl is actually become his opponent in the future because of what she sees that day and she'll do everything to corner the MC but when she's close in cornering the MC and done many horrible things she realized what the truth that day. She also realized who really the MC

Just kidding that's just my imagination going wild but I think it's close.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Beta is best girl.

Things are about to get fun with these 3 together.

Users who are viewing this thread