Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

All the funny misunderstandings in the carriage ride talk is not here. if you can, just read the LN it's really fun.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts if this is comedy gold, then the novel is comedy platinum. The main question that you attempt to figure out in the novel is which of these is denser the main character or a neutron star.

Fed-Kun's army
Please, someone tells me that the Ojou who is infatuated with him, later knows his secrets and then she becomes the straight-man on this series, I need it, someone who screeches at every bullshit he pulls. (not just us; readers)

Dex-chan lover
Aww. I got my hopes up thinking it was another otherworlder who would tsukkomi the fuck out of our MC.

Prez is cute.

it pissed me off whenever I see whatever tf MC thinks but I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi
Never happens, as far as I read, anyway. But the girl that almost “killed” him because he wouldn’t stop getting back up, that he saved in the terrorist attack(s)? She unwittingly throws away her childlike crush on him when she discards her life as a princess to become an entry-level pawn at Shadow Garden.

This is amazing but i can't help but wonder will he ever realize its serious. I feel like the last chapter is when he'll be like "wait its real?"

Dex-chan lover
next chapter he will
take a dip in onsen with Alexia, nude ofc

Aaaaa, aaaand it's done, the raw didn't match, hereby can't waiting the exact time. Feel's like a breaze that passing bay after reading this, I want moreeeeee.....

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku
Nop, he is in the mindset of "if I can do it then everyone should also be able to" and because of that everything seen like a play to him. Not to say he has god level in bullshit which is not helping with the "omg, it was all real" part.

Double-page supporter
i love everything he made up at the beggining is real and he has no idea lol

Dex-chan lover
@Kagenashi
as far as i read the novel,

there isn’t anyone to counter Cid’s with tsukkomi, everyone seeing Shadow as an omnipotent person with mighty power and brain. (sasuga Ainz-sama syndrome)

Dex-chan lover
Imagine writing a story based of a bedtime story and becoming the world's bestseller novelist

Dex-chan lover
just realized they all have long hair.

its been a while since his sister showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread