Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Power Uploader
@dexec

Use Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen or Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask in PS. Pages are so blurry it's a hazard for eyes.

Did Alpha and her underling age a decade since last chapter? They look a lot older and more adult than high school kids.

@NorthAway
Are you sure the pages were correctly loaded on your end? They don't look blurry on my end. Even zoomed in.

I love this manga a lot. The MC is cool yet edgy, but his minions are all beautiful women.

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12 Yeah, it's actually impressive. Beta actually managed to make great well written best-selling books with just the frame of the stories likely told incomplete by Cid.
She didn't have access to the source material, only to her memories of what Cid said.

Double-page supporter
ahaha, of cause the ex arrives at the end... I look forward to their banter and their "meeting" in the hot spring.

Well I guess its obvious sherry will join the bad guys, and they will train her up to be some villian to take revenge on Shadow Garden. Even tho shes a dumb bitch who couldnt even figure out it was her foster father who killed her mother. Precisely cause shes a dumb bitch.

Other than that, amusing chapter. Its so funny and sweet how the Pres feels like shes owes her life to him. Well she does, but not in the way she thinks :p

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy Lets be honest here, why should Sherry have thought he was a bad guy? Had her mother fooled until the end. It's not like she witnessed him doing anything bad.

PoH

Sadly the WN is on hiatus, possibly because the author is focusing on the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyco2003
At the chapter I got to, no. It would be bad if grunts could meet the organization’s leader and see his actual face. To continue the dramatic irony, I doubt believe Cid knew about her joining either.

Users who are viewing this thread