Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone recap me who are those two blondes sitting at the table with Miss author. One he knelt to when she threw him coins, and the other one suddenly gets super comfy with him. Don’t remember how the first one fades out of the narration and how the second one came into the story. And they’re both related?

Double-page supporter
@kn1000a :
From left to right ...
1st Girl, Glasses with big boobs, she is spy from Shadow disguised as famous author in this isekai, MC already meet her multiple times ...
2nd is the girl who acting as rich girlfriend before and throwing gold coin all over, kidnapped for her blood by her fiancee, saved by shadow, also the one who keep looking at MC Excallibur ...
3rd is the noble which MC used mob-fu at past mock duel, saved during terrorist by blocking attack with his body and killing all terrorist, goes to other city with her, also the one who currently get leeched by MC for room and food ...

Banned
What are people getting so twisted up about all the killing for?
He is just killing guys who seem like "bad guys" to him. And is there any particular reason he shouldn't?

"You're full of yourself. We're in blessed waters, and the sunrise shines much brighter than you."

Finally he said an actually cool line.

Also, have you noticed how the mangaka can't let one bald head go without a flare?

Dex-chan lover
So... what if the MC is actually mentally retarded?
Not just an idiot, not just stupidly unaware, but... actually developmentally disabled.
Because with that many people straight up being murdered in front of him, and by him.... I think he is actually unaware of the real world as being ,well, real.

Aggregator gang
@Seraphus rather than calling him retarded, i think it was more fitting to call him dillusional.Dillusional to the point that he would run naked in the forest and bash his head just to acquire magic that doesn't exist. And real world or not, he would still kill people if he had the reason or simply for fun because he had no morals.

Users who are viewing this thread