Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

@Velsy I read 3 volume like 2 years ago until real life kicks in and I stopped reading so expect some mistakes.

There are 2 things in holy ground or whatnot, Diabolos arm and her memories.

The arm was monster like, chopped of by Olive *girl* which is the hero cum experimented human and one of, if not the only one compatible with diabolos blood? I don't remember the detail.

The Aurora Cid fought was from her memories which has human appearance, so to speak probably her original appearance.

Alpha, Beta, and friends are Olive descendant.

@velsy
she has a demon form, in which she is basically a brainless monster,
which is most likely why she was called a demon lord, oh btw the demon form is a curse

@WeebSensei
No The demon form or transformation is just Your magic going haywire, Cid almost went through that deviation too but managed to control his magic when he was younger. Its not a curse. Aurora herself talked about dna and heritage during The Red Moon-arc when she possessed Cids sister.

Contributor
Fake boobies? This is so sad, Alexa play run by joji

Fed-Kun's army
The epitome of a fake woman. Fake tits, fake ass, fake height. The present and future problems of the world's beautiful women. I can't let them be corrupted with all these fake implants!

Dex-chan lover
@WeebSensei
the demon form is not a curse. The girls have that form because their magic go haywire. Aurora have that form because the church experimented on her body but failed and thus she got that form. The church is the one who created the demon form unintentionally. They want to create human/living being weapon to dominate the world.

@xyndrome13 You mean Violet best finger? The only finger who was more expressive than your average human.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
The hero and the demon lord is the sae person. The demon lord is a human hero (olivia = violet = aurora ) who turned into a monster (basically all the girls who was saved by MC) due to failed experiments by the church. The girls (MC harem members) turned into monsters because they're descendants of the heroes who was also experimented by the church.

The church basically make the demon lord and the heroes by failed experiments. That's why the church make false story about the demon lord and the curse.

The church created problems, the church solved the problems.

Double-page supporter
@Kllick
You're wrong. The hero and demon lord are different people. It'll be explains on next chapter on Hero Olivia's past. While Aurora's past will be introduced on several chapters after that on Sid's PoV

Users who are viewing this thread