Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

What is glossed over this manga is Cid’s battle with Aurora. Being as OP as he is, the main reason he never takes anything seriously is because he thinks everyone is a low level thug. As he said battle is a conversation, and until now he has been conversing with deaf people. Aurora is
the only woman to receive cids admiration.

So now in isekai slime is all-rounder??
From the OP slime demon lord to defense type body suit with build in boon implant??
LOL... This is marvelous!!!

Double-page supporter
@WeebSensei
I see, thats why we saw a girl turn into a monster in the opening arcs. Alpha then showed up and put her down.. Similar thing.. So whatever the church is doing, they are still doing it.

@lan992
I figured his shadow team was descendants of heros (was assuming heros of each race). The black dots curse thing was tied to being a bloodline curse of some sort from the heros who were cursed. Pretty sure it vaguely mentioned it somewhere. When his sister got captured, she also implied having it.. So Cid could even be a descendant.

Speaking of the sister, I want to see her into the story alot more. It was very cute when she constantly dotted on him. I'd be rad if she joined the shadow gardens.

HAHAHA This is the only manga that makes it seem like a character is gonna die when it was just her artificial tits getting slit off.

Dex-chan lover
@Zanmaken
arround 15 years old (same as Cid) cmiiw,
but all of them are Elves and Beastman which mature more early than human

@Velsy
good for you, next arc will resolve arround his nee-san,
"saving" her little brother who got kidnapped by Vampire Lord

Thought shes death but then her boobs area just an implant and that save her from dying 😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread