Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
she went full power... just to hide her fake tits.

i love this manga, man.

Double-page supporter
If Aurora is a witch.. I wonder if shes still alive. Also interesting that the "church" hides the records of her. They cant say what she did bad huh...... the church...Not telling anyone anything.. himmm.. fishie. More than likely I guess she was branded a heretic and she rebelled agains them.. is my take on face value.

ugh.. using slime for breasts wont change anything once your in the bedroom :/ I guess its her gimmick, but its kinda stupid :/

Double-page supporter
This is fucking hilarious. It's just the perfect mix of outlandish and storybuilding that it actually starts to work.

I'm surprised by how well this translates to manga.

It’s a church of course their evil! Also towards the end of WW2 there was an army unit who found old scriptures in a German castle that told how the Catholic Church was once the followers of Greek goddess of youth in Roman times.. According to what my grandfather told me!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda happy that there is only 16 chapter so its small enough to reread all the chapters after a new one is added, but I still wish this wasn't monthly, but what are you gonna do huh, at least someone is actively translating it

Can someone tell me what each of the sacramental ground gates do? The gate of the unwelcome, the gate of the summoned, and the gate of the accepted?

Double-page supporter
@lan992
So the demon lord was just a powerful witch ? O_O. Is she even demon ? Doesnt even look it. I guess its like when rumors spread or legends passed down, the stories tend to get more exaggerated, so it ended up her being called a demon lord ?

Thats kinda fucked up if they cut her into bits. And passing her around... but hey, nothing less from the church. ..... oh wait I remember now,, the little girl at the start (who I still wish could of been saved)...... but then again Aurora didnt look like a real demon... so I dont know. Guess I confused now.

Users who are viewing this thread