Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
This is why i love mc like this, they are not strong because they have overwhelming strength or godlike techniques...they are strong because they can beat strong people, as simple as that. In the novel, his fight with the hero Oliver is more detailed. Oliver who had a strong magical capabilities and overwhelming strength vs Cid who can't even use mana(no mana=normal physical strength) in a sense it was like a fight between hulk and an average human in physical sense. It should be impossible to beat her in that state, but he did ,not because of his overpowered strength but because he willed to beat her. Don't get me wrong, im not saying that his "will" alone is sufficient to defeat her, but im saying that its the biggest factor. He was determined to beat her by sacrificing his body and biting his neck off. If he doesnt have his sword, he will use his nails,if his nail were ripped apart, he will use his teeth, if his teeth has fallen, he will use his bone... Thats is the reason why he was strong. And its the most realistic thing that i have seen in manga and novels. Just read the novel for a clearer explaination. He kinda reminds me of Lee Ho Jae from The tutorial is too hard.
https://tenshihonyakusha.wordpress.com/to-be-a-power-in-the-shadows/power-shadow-ch-059/ Chapter 59 for those who are curious...

Double-page supporter
and here i thought that MC bite Oliver to gain her blood to bypass the condition to pull the holy sword

@GerryCeryBery well he did protect the heart, just spin a little so the sword wouldn't pierce it. yeah, is not that "easy" in real life but this isn't Real life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sweet_Seats
And its the most realistic thing that i have seen in manga and novels.
The word you are looking for is romantic(not as in sex, but as in romanticism). It is in no way realistic for how a human would normally believe. If any real human acted like this it would be superhuman. Is it possible? Maybe, but not realistic, definitely romantic.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the mc is so fucking coooooool (even when he's having delusional dreams)!!

even though he didnt aware of anything what he was expected to aware lol

Users who are viewing this thread