Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat My personal theory has always been that there was a real Eminence in Shadow back during the time of the hero who secretly was the one who brought down the cult in the past and Sid is his reincarnation/descendant.
It would explain why he's got all these crazy powers and subconsciously he's just remembering stuff from his past life.

Double-page supporter
awww I was hoping what was left of her memories would converge into some homunculus and become his follower. but I guess she hinted the real her is still alive out there someone. She ask him to kill her, but I hope he brings her back from insanity :/. I liked her. I really hope he gets Aurora.

Now that I think about it, its possible shes chopped up in parts, and he has to collect her and put her back together ?

@mutsutakashi same here, funny at first, but what these authors dont get, it gets a pain in the ass as they keep dragging it on, it looses its value. its no longer funny. its wore off. now its time for him to get serious.

@Tearsax did you miss the earlier chapters of him using his fake death stuff. Plot armor is certain but it gives the usually bland battle scenes some unique taste.

@DrDuckling

Well said my man. I never have any idea what is gonna be going on in the next arc, but somehow this series has high as hell ratings.

Fed-Kun's army
Its weird how this manages to stay interesting, if it was just that "he doesnt know anything and just stumbles into the right situation" it would be bland fast, but there is so much real story in the background that it stays intresting. :D

Well now didn't expect that here I thought she would be a one time character but chances are we might see her in the future just not what I expected.

"I AM ATOMIC!"
hmm, much more cooler than saying "I am a god" or something cliche.
Diablos... many cool things this chapter...

by the end he'll have everyone, including thicc diabolos, in his harem and he still wouldnt know jacksh*t

Double-page supporter
while on the whole the art qualiti is great in this manga, i gotta say that Aurora is absolutely gorgeous. Especially her facial expressions

Users who are viewing this thread