Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Group Leader
That one guy with giant arms skipped all the leg days.

I'd probably stab someone for some McTunald's fries and pink slime burger too.

@1234muse

the novel is better (ofc), this manga feels a bit rushed but still okay
definitely recommend read the novel

also this is the start of rose arc!

discuss for ln reader, dont read
is rose already know sid? I still waiting until she realized shadow sama is sid , why author drop the ln?

LoL the student president is obviously only interested in Cid! That is why i guess she went stabby-stabby with her fiance. 😗

Did not expect that last panel at all~ man i love the sharp twists.... This is criminally underrated!!

LET'S GOOOOOOO! THE BEST ARC IS HERE!!!

THAT FIGHT AT THE END OF THE ARC IS WHAT EVERYONE's WAITING FOR!! AMIRITE????

Anyways I am still disappointed that the WN/LN stopped updating. There had been several moments in this series that get me pumped.
That battle with Alpha later on, the fight at the end of this arc where MC straight beat 2 of the strongest master swordswomen. And hopefully when Rose's found out Shadow and Beta's identity as a part of Shadow Garden. AHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The original name of the person he's pretending to be is Jimina Seinen, which ordinary man in Japanese, but sadly joke is lost in translation

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixtear

I'll also go as high as the rating limits could allow me for this... higher, even.
pretty hyped what's next ^^

> stabbed fiance

thank god this manga is so great you don't need Cid to even lift a finger on that.
Cid be doing everything he wants and the story adjusts itself for him lol, what an absolute chad.
Also.. did the LN really go on hiatus? pls no :<

Fed-Kun's army
Read the first chapter on whim now I’m caught up I’m in love with this series

Users who are viewing this thread