Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
@Noyaka no, "blackhair" is what I said, I thought maybe it was the girl running the business. The one who fell on her face last chapter. Its just been awhile since I recall their names, I can only remember who Alpha and Epilipson is.. I didnt think it was that girl since they were suppose to be acting as friends in their threesome. Did beta tell her she was shadow garden alraedy ? I was unaware.. maybe I forgot since its been a few months since I read it.

There was a reference to "Alpha" keeping tabs on her. So there is something happening :/

Dex-chan lover
NOPE.
NOPENOPENOPE.
This guy cannot play the piano.
You cannot be as utterly moronic, as totally stupid, as pathetically f*cking dumb as this guy and still play the piano.
You have to use both hands in a fashion that, if you can do it, you are able to see things like, say... the fact that the people you flat MURDERED actually were not playing a chuunibiyo game for fun.

So... the rest, even the isekai, that I can believe.
This cat playing the piano?
Not a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@jdexo1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

deep breath

You're probably right. It's more about the piano; he can't be this dumb and be Ling Ling at the same time.

Aggregator gang
If this ever become an anime...
Someone will edit Giorno's theme on that final scene

Fed-Kun's army
The killer neck crack and the murderous sneeze 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
Beta is the short-haired girl, who releases popular books to gain connections. In public tho, she is known as Natsume. She also befriended with the two princesses, to protect whom they treasure the most, which unbeknownst to them that it meant to be the same person.

But the problem here, the princess shouldn’t know Beta’s persona, only Natsume, so it might be the author/tl fault.

From now on, I'm gonna use the Pain-in-the-ass Speed'O Meter to measure all the shit I've went through and will go through

Users who are viewing this thread