Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Daily reminder Shadow carried that piano all the way underground by himself just so he can play that one song

Which chapter in the WN is this one here?
And, do you guys suggest to read from the very beginning or continue on from this chappy here?

Thanks for the translation btw!

Dex-chan lover
@Hydra_Tyrant
She will, but she won't be Shadow Garden's executive like Alpha and the girls we knew of. She will be named with numbers instead as the recruits so far already reached over 600. Currently this manga chapter is equivalent to WN chapter 70~80-ish (I forget the exact chapter), but even after WN chapter 200+ she still doesn't know that her leader is actually Cid. Only those executives are allowed the privilege of knowing Shadow's true identity as Cid Kagenoh. By the way, she will be under Beta's care while also not knowing that Beta is actually Natsume.

Contributor
I’m so tempted to pick up the web novel and just start re reading it all over again rn

I too do a tactical nod after making someone repeat three times and not understanding a word they said.

Group Leader
"I'll just deploy a tactical nod"
I just want to say that the translation team for this is on f*cking point.
It's nuance like this that makes characters that actually mean something and aren't just some rehash of 3000 other generic fantasy heroes.
Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread