Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
So good~ my favorite manga 😍

I want more!

But like everytime when the new chapter come, now we have to wait another month! Why it not come out weekly? 😫

Something about how the "I'm tired" art is repeated exactly for like 2 pages is somehow the best part of this whole chapter. The web novel is great, but the art in this manga pushes it over the edge. 🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I'd love to read more but I'll do a tactical nod and wait for the next chapter..

Ashita no Cid xD
Also poor Rose, from happy-go-lucky to heavy burdened character T.T
She's my second favorite after a certain finger^^

Sadistic sisters and masochist brother, I will not be surprised if the Gen was inherited

TACTICAL NOD INCOMING

The art never stops being great. In a sea of samey-ness, this series and The Iceblade Magician really lucked out with amazing artists. It would be a great story even with mediocre art, but the great art and the faces and visual gags really, really push this manga to the next level. This is an example of the artist/adaption understanding the tone and personality of the original work, and playing into that instead of just phoning it in.

bruh, I didn't realize that I've been using the mob-fu technique: tactical nod everytime my friend talks about things that I didnt know.

Users who are viewing this thread