Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
@MRain Well, I hopse so, otherwise it would be very very weird of me to like this one so much and dislike konosuba that much :D :D :D

Fed-Kun's army
I love how his idiocy works out in the most genius of ways.
This is the first......nah, actually more like the 10th or so, manga I read BECAUSE the MC is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I have no recollection of who half of these characters are 😂
Tactical nod deployed.

Dex-chan lover
That is THE BEST action! Deploy Tactical Nod!

Plus, his BS methods are so awesome that it's hard to tell which times he's BSing.

Dex-chan lover
"Deploying Tactical Nod!"

*Nod*

Shit, I might have to steal that move.

Fed-Kun's army
@SingLove Ever watched or read The Irresponsible Captain Tylor? If so, are you in the camp that thinks he's an idiot or in the camp that thinks he's actually a genius?

This is too much for me to deal with so I'll just lie here and sleep.

Double-page supporter
I love this sister.. but it makes me very sad she hardly gets any screentime :'( Its very fitting shes as loony as her brother. I also hoping she would rejected the knights tho, because I bet they are trying to recruit her. Hope she doesnt join them.

Seeing as Alpha and the Sister know each other, would they get along ? The begining growing up, the story showed us nothing.

Also what happened to the tournament he was fighting in as the idiot looking guy ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hobnobs
While I've heard of it, I never read/watched Irresponsible Captain Tylor. But I'll say this "Being an idiot and being a genius are not entirely separate". We very much have smart idiots (people who are overall stupid but are remarkably geniuses in a certain field i.e. Son Goku) and stupid geniuses (can figure out the extraordinarily with ease but can't see the obvious if they were smacked with it).

In this manga, he's just a idiot who's idiocy just happen to work out for him. He doesn't mean for it to and he's not even aware of it, he's a god damn idiot blessed with ridiculous luck.

Aggregator gang
Mc out here flexing hard on the waifus. He is too good. Make an anime adaptation out of this manga asap. It sure deserve it.

Aggregator gang
Again, it doesn't matter if he is a genius or an idiot, what matter is that he has the strength to make his "idea" stand.

This manga is god tier. The mc literally just wants to look cool and does it hella well. Not only that, but while looking cool, he also just makes up some random theory that he pulled out of his ass that turns out to be true, and then he doesnt even realize its real 😂

Users who are viewing this thread