Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser
tenor.gif

Ah, yes. Tactical nod. For when you are talking with someone without having any idea what tf they talked about.

I do that all the time

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe there are foes who can give our MC an ego death. Like his sister.

Page 29 gave me Jojo part 1 flashbacks.

it's been a month but still listening to beethoven's moonlight sonata from last chapter, now it may seem like tens of days have passed but in truth only a chapter has gone by and it happened in an instant. 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Tactical nod until the next month's release.

This wait is honestly painful, same with waiting for the light novel volumes to come out.

Double-page supporter
The most interesting character for me so far is his sister, claire. A brocon yandere is hard to come by. First time seeing one.

I've learned something new from this... a "tactical nod". What an incredibly awesome move that is.

@crackkid
There is that one isekai with the totems controlled by magic, can't remember the name but the village that the MC came from it was standard for brothers to marry their sisters if they didn't find someone before coming of age if I remember correctly

@Izayoi98 you got that half right, the parents try to have a boy and a girl on purpose so they can marry, the 2 from that manga were fated to marry since birth

Users who are viewing this thread