Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Lmao. Every time I read this it gets me good. Have to be careful not to laugh to loud. Last time my neighbor came over and asked if I've gone crazy lol
tactical nod

Dex-chan lover
Oh looks like Rose is gonna join the shadow garden this is interesting and lol claire is sure an brocon i love it and oh next harem member iris and beatrix and lol the tactical nod, he is sometimes relatable to me

@Jeriel

it's a joke, a play on words. i.e. "tactical retreat / tactical nod" . It's something that's only funny if you don't need someone to explain it to you.

Dex-chan lover
@aerosn honestly he was probably just thinking "wow i look fucking AWESOME rn! just like a mysterious manga character!"

“I’m tired” that broke me. The reuse of the pose several times broke me further.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Lmao great chapter. And great comment section too I can't stop laughing reading all the comment. *tactical laugh*

Dang, Rose pull a Sasuke there. Can't wait to see her again

Dex-chan lover
Has there ever been a joke character who is so respected? He does manage to be a good leader to his followers.

Dex-chan lover
I know something big just happened but the same face syndrome really made it hard for me to remember who is who. Wish they would at least use different shade to color the hair to make it easier to differentiate

Users who are viewing this thread