Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
IM POGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@ruth1ess I would also love to hear the answer to this, I've been wanting to re-read it T__T

I'd like to think in some corner of his mind, he actually realizes that trying to be a "Shadow Eminence" is a really childish and chuunibyou-esque dream.

Dex-chan lover
@Disappointed He does, i don't know if he has mentioned it in the manga, but i KNOW in the LN he constantly references how he knows hes being idiotic for these actions and thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
"It was just my after-image"
God damn, that's one of the chuu2 edgelord lines crossed off the list, Shadow-sama probably creamed himself.

Double-page supporter
Aww poor sis.... Bro didnt watch.

What a mad lad, He really loves playing out those slick scenes

Fed-Kun's army
damn, he said one of the top "100 lines i want to say before i die" :D

@Disappointed if you read his chat with the researcher in the academy guy, he sees it as him pursuing his childhood dream, at the cost of everything else.
He understands that as you grow up you need to sacrifice that kind of stuff to have more responsabilities, get a job, get married, etc.
But he choses instead to sacrifice ALL THAT (prospects of a "real life") to acconplish that dream instead. He just kept "cutting away anything unnecesary for that dream" that he gave up getting close to a family, friend or a lover.

Dex-chan lover
He attracts women with the ways in which he swings his sword. He slays men and women alike leaving them wet with blood or goo.

Users who are viewing this thread