Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
This scene would probably be a touching scene in any other manga.

But we know Cid's going to pat himself in the back for an awesome mob performance out of frame, so we're not touched in the slightest.

With a sister that fine I wouldnt mind smashin even if I was her brother ngl ya feel me homie

Aggregator gang
@Aichan Don't be silly, of course we were all touched. We were touched by the pure brilliance and majesty of is Mob-Fu. It feels amazing, unlike uncle Jimmy.

MD@Home
Dang... this was some great Mobfu... mobs all over the world salute for Cid! That ending was a great cheesy line too lol!

Dex-chan lover
I bet he was screaming with glee inside when he used the "that was my afterimage" reply.

Group Leader
:Lol
dhMeAzK.gif

I am sorry kid, but he is the main char, you have to do something to the author to win in that battle

Dex-chan lover
that "one day" may be past your mortal life.

Cid trained for two lives worth to make his behind-the-scene character into absolute perfection.

Holy mother of bullshitting he just went *teleports behind "nothing personnel kiddo"

Had this been a game, this dude is creating a lot of op smurf accounts and is out making everyone believe they aren't controlled by one person XD

Users who are viewing this thread