Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
so Beatrix is looking for alpha and is alpha's aunt. hmm.... then wouldn't alexia know about her already since Beatrix is that famous character.

plus i love chunni backstory he gave to jimina classic chunni clique backstory for a op character.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking laughed out loud so hard when he said "It was merely my afterimage" holy shit, that's some antagonist or protagonist shit, not some shadow line

Imagine how manipulated/stupid these girls will feel if they find out he's larping a basic shounen protag

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this ironically, now I'm caught up and legitimately more of this comedic masterpiece

Group Leader
He actually wasn't lying about that last part either.
He did throw away everything in search of strength.
Strength of a nuke, that is.

I love this, it throws almost every shonen trope I’ve seen in the trash and I’m here for it

With all my favorite manga and Light Novels getting adaptations is only time before this masterpiece gets one as well so hype when it gets announced

Fed-Kun's army
@Silvex Look at the links under the synopsis. The one for novelupdates has chapters of the webnovel version that can be read.

@kiwi_box "I love this, it throws almost every shonen trope I’ve seen in the trash and I’m here for it"

I get you, but I think its more like making fun of them in a light hearted way rather than trying to take a dumb on all the tropes. Its not taking it self seriously and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread