Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

@niramia there are people who already know. mainly alpha, beta, and the rest.
jokes aside, don't think that'll ever happen. maybe as a funny one-off character, but the big reveal would defeat the purpose of this being a comedy

Fed-Kun's army
It's such a cliche, I fucking love it. I'm not surprised if this is the author's chunni phase imagination LMAO.

the fact that every chapter gets more cheesy and more on the nose with tropes but its done juuuuust riiiight and i eat it up like i've been starving for weeks... XD

Dex-chan lover
Man the characters are so forgettable! Who was she again ? It really doesn't help that they all look almost the same either.

man, I cannot wait for the
sasuga sword mindgames

@Niramia as a whole? not until the end story I guess. I dropped the novel for this exact reason, at one point it's funny, the next I got bored. I lacks of... idk, something tangible. The story progress quite seriously, but mc denies it, eventually everything feels like ad-lib shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
To think that this whole manga revolves around a guy taking his larping to the next level.

@WhiskeyWolf Uh, close, but you’ve actually got that backwards. It’s his life’s passion to be an “Emissary in the Shadows,” but in order to be such, in his mind anyway, he needs to be able to survive a nuclear explosion head-on. This is why he endlessly searches for greater strength as a “hobby.”

Thanks for the chapter update, Biamam!

Dex-chan lover
it is sad that i catched up to the latest chapter ... i want to read more

Users who are viewing this thread