Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

That cool like ending makes me think positively that he might thought about how perfect his acted there 😆😂

let me guess. We start the next chapter with Cid thinking he nailed the cool good bye act 😆

looks amazing... too bad I forgot what it was about with this slow schedule guss I'll wait a month and if I still can't remember might drop it since there's no use in reading something once a month

Dex-chan lover
"yesssssssssssss! I sounded so COOL right there! I need to think up more lines for jimena before his next appearence!

Annerose Adventure ARC begins
images

I don't think you're reading the same manga as everyone else here... you say it's clear he wouldn't hesitate to kill innocents, but that assertion is about as flimsy as me saying that you're a rapist. Not because you have, but it's clear that you would simply because you are male. And I'm making the assumption that you're male based off the flimsy rationale that your name starts with "Rafael".

Cid doesn't ever claim to be "righteous". Indeed, the things he does is to amuse himself and his delusions that he's a mob character when he has so much power. Yet the things he does just happen to align with "defeat the bad guy, save the damsel". For Cid to start killing innocents... not happening here. Plot armor is ultra-thick here to keep Cid from that, and we're not expecting the "tragic hero" archetype here.

@Eksentrysyti No need ad hominem attacks just because I talked about something I didn't like in the series.
Yeah he wouldn't start killing innocents, but that's just because of the plot armor, not because he personally is against it. He is like a loose cannon constantly on the edge of going off and causing a massacre at any time. If there was a group of innocent people united to do something peacefully and it mistakenly aligned with his delusions, he would have no qualms in killing all of them.
The plot wouldn't allow so, but there is no doubt that this is his personality.
I don't want him to be a tragic hero, nor do I expect it, I just said that I despise him because he is undoubtedly evil and only cares about himself.
I do like reading the rest of the story, though.

-------------------------------------
@xSauriaNx I would have to say, my favorites are Alpha and his sister. I honestly don't know why I like alpha so much, maybe because of the first girl syndrome, I really like how the sisters really loves him and really believes in him.

Yep, he would always pick his code, but the maxim in his code is "fulfill the power in the shadows fantasy at ALL COSTS", so he's basically a mad villain with luck enough to not have killed innocent yet, but that wouldn't be against it. He's more like an SCP than the foundation itself. And Keter at minimum.

@Rafaelrgm
Yeah he wouldn't start killing innocents, but that's just because of the plot armor, not because he personally is against it. He is like a loose cannon constantly on the edge of going off and causing a massacre at any time. If there was a group of innocent people united to do something peacefully and it mistakenly aligned with his delusions, he would have no qualms in killing all of them.

And how would you know that? Al your "predictions" and "expectations" are totally bull. I don't understand where you would get the idea to even speculate that your version of events can possibly happen in this manga/novel.

@Nighthawlc

Yeah that what I meant. Probably did not explained probably. I actually don't even remember what were the arcs about after the vampires for some reason😀

And how would you know that? Al your "predictions" and "expectations" are totally bull. I don't understand where you would get the idea to even speculate that your version of events can possibly happen in this manga/novel.

@Rysicin
From when he found a guy one of the villains at random and killed him while thinking the guy was simply playing along with his fantasy. He killed someone someone that in his mind was a random just going along with him because it fit his fantasy.
He's also shown to have little care for his own family when the sister was kidnapped and he didn't show a care in the world or even bothered really looking for her, instead choosing to play around in a random location, his sister was actually there, but that doesn't change the fact that he simply chose the place for fun instead of trying to search for her.
There's also other displays of his lack of empathy or care for the wellbeing of others, but since the manga is monthly I don't remember exactly every point.
============
Like I said before, I do enjoy the series overall, but Cid is mad and evil, and that's one thing I don't like. It's like he's so far deep into his 2 personas of mob and eminence that everybody else is are just actors playing characters in his mind. If he saves someone is not because of worry, just because it's cool.
I don't know if the novel goes further into his character, since I haven't read it past the part where the Alexia is kidnapped and that was a long time ago, but from the manga so far I have seen him show little to no real care or worry for anything other than his own fantasies.

Double-page supporter
@Rafaelrgm

If this were a more serious manga I could maybe see that, but even when it gets "serious" the basis is still that of a joke series. You can call it a plot contrivance or not, but I don't think it's likely for him to become evil just because it isn't that sort of series. The point is just that he's a giant dork obsessed with being the dark hero who accidentally stumbled into a real worldwide conspiracy, not to watch someone powerful losing their grip on reality and the repercussions of that.

Users who are viewing this thread