Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
"I'm looking for someone who looks similar to me"
You mean every female character in the series?

Oh God, I don't know how many more chapter I can endure before either the chees consumes me or the edge ends me. I'll have to savour every last bit of this manga until that point Is reached.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew that after-image, a mainstay of every over-the-top fighting manga, would come out sooner or later.

This series is so weird to me, I like this series, I like most of the characters, like their development, but somehow I absolutely despise the the MC.

His cluelessness was fun at first until it became clear that he is an complete psycho who loves kills killing fun, whether the victim is evil or not. Until now he has only killed evil people, but it was left clear he wouldn't hesitate to kill the innocent to satiate his fantasies, since he believed some of those he killed were just people having fun and playing along with his fantasies.
It's weird because I really like from Liam from "I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire" who can be pretty similar to Cid, but I think the main difference is that despite both not having much hesitation to kill, Liam actually follows a moral code even when he says he doesn't.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rafaelrgm I don't think you're reading the same manga as everyone else here... you say it's clear he wouldn't hesitate to kill innocents, but that assertion is about as flimsy as me saying that you're a rapist. Not because you have, but it's clear that you would simply because you are male. And I'm making the assumption that you're male based off the flimsy rationale that your name starts with "Rafael".

Cid doesn't ever claim to be "righteous". Indeed, the things he does is to amuse himself and his delusions that he's a mob character when he has so much power. Yet the things he does just happen to align with "defeat the bad guy, save the damsel". For Cid to start killing innocents... not happening here. Plot armor is ultra-thick here to keep Cid from that, and we're not expecting the "tragic hero" archetype here.

Dex-chan lover
Noo I wanted to hear his inner thoughts completely betraying everyone's expectations...

Dex-chan lover
@Robinisback there's actually three highest contender tbh...

lowest is Claire
middle is Alpha
highest of highest levels will be Violet/Aurora

@Rafaelrgm Cid clearly has morals and CODE for that specific matter... his priorities just so leans very very very heavily on following his CODE.

he's like the SCP Foundation itself, when made to choose whether he should pick "People (Morals)" or the "World (CODE)", he's obviously gonna pick the latter no question asked, no hesitation, nor having any reconsideration for any consequences. Everything just falls into place for him to bask upon and savour to his content.

Users who are viewing this thread