Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Normally I am not a fan of slang like "Lit" in translations, unless it is the japanese equivalent. (God saying that makes me feel old) That said, Cid is one of the characters that it just works for. He strikes me as the type who would throw in the "Cool Kid" slang every chance he gets for shits and giggles.

Also I can see him rewarding Rose by clearing her name or by letting her join Shadow Garden properly as thanks for providing him the perfect end to the tournament. Gets to not only disrupt it with a cool brawl, but gets to shine light on the shadows playing behind the scenes. I don't think he could have came up with a better ending if he gave it his all. I could also see him thinking that this ending is so perfect that she is obviously working with Alpha and the gang to set up a perfect play for him. Thanks to that I could see him then whisking her away and leaving her with Alpha, thanking them both for their work, which then leads to Alpha mistaking it as a recruitment test for Rose leading to her joining Shadow Garden that way.

Gods this manga is just so damned good. I can come up with so many bullshit ways the story will go and this masterpiece of edge will cut them all to pieces and somehow do something even stupider. The day this finally finishes up or gets axed will be a sad day indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so he got the 'turn out to be bad guy' and 'break the rules and start massive brawl'

Next up is beating the 'fiance' guy, say 'my objective here is fulfilled' and leave while causing even more misunderstandings?

wow deim... i need to read from the start cause i forgot the who premise before this arena arc

Aggregator gang
Imagine the constant practice to be able to turn any serious situation into another one of his delusions, that line delivery shows he’s worked hard

Aggregator gang
One would first think that this was an impressive twist

But it is in fact a chuuni just turning the dial to 11000

Supporter
Each chapter is one more step into a depth of madness never before discovered to have existed in all of history.

Edit: Thank you @IamSnail and @dexec for such an entertaining trip into the realms of impossibility.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this manga has gotten too far into the actual plotline of the world around the MC. It was a lot funnier when it was all from his perspective, not actually knowing or caring about anything happening, just doing things that he thinks are cool and occasionally winding up involved in incredibly important events like this. It's not gotten bad or anything, but it was stronger when it was focused on being funny.

Users who are viewing this thread