Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Expectations: "You saved with the most beautiful sword play ever"
Reality: "Hey Bitcheeeeeees !!"

I will give it 2/10 compared to what was in novel for this chapter, manga didn't did justice to the beauty of chapter in novel
If you really want to know what actually happens in story go read novel for this chapter
the kick and the entire stadium was not mentioned clearly, the best of the best dialogues were missing

Fed-Kun's army
Every word out of his mouth is a knife thrown blindly at a map.

"Is shadow your leader?" Well yes; But actually no.
He really likes that limiters trope with the weights and the switch from left to right hand.
Goes around killing bandits for money? Truly, he is the hero we deserve.

Aggregator gang
YESSSS 🎉

SO GOOD 😍

I also like this beautiful princess's hair style so much since she appeared in this story, I love it every time I see her, and she also beautiful 😍

The elf Beartrix is also beautiful, her body also so beautiful 😍

Dex-chan lover
ok hear me out, the power to control water would be badass

turn every drop of rain into a spinning drill spear and massacre

Dex-chan lover
"Don't lose sight of your true enemy"
You know he said that just to sound cool. He doesn't even know who his true enemy is

Cool but the fight got kinda rushed, hopefully the anime will make justice to this fight.

Dex-chan lover
@googoober Controlling air would be better; it's nigh impossible to separate you from it, everything travels through air, so you could block virtually any attack, have the ultimate stealth, and you could force choke anyone who looked at you wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius

Controlling earth is better. Unstoppable defense, nothing else breaks rock or metal - it can only slowly erode it over eons. It can capture or snuff out all other elements, the only element that can break it is itself, it can destroy defenses, crush bones, counter attacks and keep attacking, it can be launched into the sky, can cover all angles of attack and defense, ignores redirection due to mass and velocity, can be shape-formed to accomplish whatever you need at the moment, and be used for amazing stealth attacks, including suffocating opponents to death with heavy dust clouds in the air formed around their heads - or have the dust re-compress back into stone around their head and face.

... Also you can insta-mine gold, GET MONEY GET MONEY.

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of the game Catherine when moving the cubes, "Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge, Edge"

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhh...

Time for him to overthrow the government using the princess I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Anime Confirmed
LET"S
FUCKING
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread