Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

I NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A MANGA LIKE THIS BEFORE I READ IT TODAY PLEASE UPDATE BIAMAM SAN

... I freaking love this already.
Never knew I needed something like this until now.

I really hope this never gets dropped lol..

I also hope it updates faster aaaa :eyes:

MD@Home
it's so chuuny, self insert, op, and full of bullshit but at the same time, so self aware, I can't help but enjoy it lol

Dex-chan lover
I began to lol in the beginning of Chapter 1 and stopped loling once I finished all 5 chapters that are currently uploaded.

10/10 would lol again

Didn't this had more chapters already?

I remember reading the manga up to the vampire ?

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter is so lame, every gag fails. After that it goes pretty well and the jokes are kinda ok, i like it

Dex-chan lover
Damn I'm reading the Light novel, (Spoilers about the MC don't read if you haven't read the LN, like seriously don't)
I was hoping that he would become less stupid but he is not changing at all, the densest MC of the entire universe... He calls Delta stupid but out of the 2, I'm not sure which is the stupidest. Other than that it's still hilarious though even if he gets on my nerves

Group Leader
Okay, this is fucking amazing!
The MC just manages to strike such a perfect balance between actual badass and complete nutbasket and I fucking adore it!

Fed-Kun's army
Can something happen already please? Nothing interesting is going on here. The MC is just an idiot, they try to pull the Overlord thing with everything just happening to work out for him, but at least Ainz is legitimately clever and thinks about the future, this man is just a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread