Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

So..I do like how the entire world is serious while he is....not so serious. It's like doesn't even actually know or care what's going on only as long as he can be 'cool'.

What’s more he comes up with whatever nonsense on spot and it turns out to be reality. I wonder if the world is manipulated to his imagination

Fed-Kun's army
Ahaha... he really is just pulling everything out of his ass at this point and I love it, Im just wondering is a higher being watching this with a bucket of popcorn and a big bottle of coke. This cant be this convenient, I mean WTF?! This has to be his imagination pulling the strings.

Dex-chan lover
The story of a stereotypical gary stu edgelord trying to do everything in his power not be a stereotypical gary stu edgelord and failing miserably at it (ironically becoming not a gary stu in the process due to said failure in not trying to be a gary stu) whilst incidently saving everyone.

10/10 I love it.

I read to ch 203 of the webnovel and I'm kind of disappointed in the quality.
The actions of the MC make no sense but somehow improve the world as if everything he does is fated to do good. In a later arc, the MC devises a greedy plan that destroys the bank set up by Shadow Garden and a convenient rival bank. it's a lazy scenario where the MC makes counterfeit money and somehow the counterfeits are better quality than the original. He plans to take all the gold from exchanging his counterfeit bills, which will ultimately bankrupt both banks but a series of convenient events end up benefitting the world and Shadow Garden controls the financial world. The story is very lacking and lazy. There are societal influences in isekais like one web comic/novel I read where the MC invents Soccer and finds the parallel version of David Beckham and signs him onto his superstar team, making billions. It's these cheesy stories I run away from and this novel is very close to becoming the one. There are some weird explanations from the author in ch 202 about ponzi schemes that seem so out of place in a fantasy world. Shadow Garden has set up a ponzi scheme based on information in the previous chapter, consolidating their already disgusting hegemony which I'm surprised hasn't caused wars between the several kingdoms.
I'm praying that the light novel will be better because I read that the author hasn't been updating the webnovel to focus on the serialization.

Users who are viewing this thread