Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

The plot wasn't that much great though ,it kinda plain at the middle of the story but hype at the lastest chapters.
However,I like how realistic of the mc choices in story and plotting about being innocent but psychopath😏

@ageless yeah i totally feel the same dude, I also read up until ch 203 or 211 whatever
For me, before Chapter ~80 , the story is very good, quite entertaining, after that ...the author leaves a lot to be desired, it becomes very monotonous, poor character development beside sid/cid, superb obvious plot, I sincerely expected more. Also theres no romantic development and thats kinda disapointing (since almost all girls love the Mc)
anywas hope author realizes it

Does anyone know any manga with same or even better quality like this?
Similar storyline, or gold level of comedy like this
Please tag me if u know 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's like Overlord, but the MC only has the Pleiades Maids without the Guardians.

mrf

*Some deep information.
"Yes."
*wow he is so cool.

10/10

@Chinqz If you love the evil overpowered organization misunderstanding commedy, then you can like of the Tileas Worries
If you just like of misunderstanding commedy then take a look in the I Got Reincarnated And Mistaken As A Genius?
and I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

If you just like a story with a protagonist that control underground organization then maybe you can
like of There Was No Secret Organization to Fight with the World’s Darkness so I Made One (In Exasperation) and Combatants Will Be Dispatched

--- ignore this part, i'm just testing the bbcode syntax of the mangadex for future reference
Text with link
[url =https://www.google.com]Text with link[ /url](don't copy and paste)

Contributor
I knew this manga was gonna be good when his underground army ditched him and he thought they were just moving on 😄

Dex-chan lover
To those who have read the novel, please help me find the chapter where
Shadow beats up bike gang in his previous life

The novel and raw aren't even caught up... Such bullshit! Where is a better place for me to find the raw and latest chapter's....

This is such a fucking masterpiece, I could read a thousand chapters of it. It’s equal parts hilarious and satisfying. What a perfect idea for a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread