Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Hmm, so he make up a story about Diabolos Cult, but its turn out that it was real ? and until now (5 year after he make the story) he still believe that Diabolos Cult didn't exist ?

@hiarin I don't think even now he realizes that the cult is real. He is just fucking around in this world and it turns out he is completely correct. Even his subordinates think he has this master plan when he really is just living up his tropes

Kuu!! My evil eye of darkness is running rampant after witnessing the edge of this manga

If you're chuuni is also a chuuni it would have made this manga. Top level shit show here lol.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving it all

I swear to god the day I turn a page and it just says " anime adaptation " will be the day that otakus around the world will rise up for the next anime to reinvigorate the isekai genre

Dex-chan lover
What if MC is actually reincarnated as a god and this world was created entirely to fulfill his chuuni fantasies?

The Chuuniness of Haruhi Suzumiya

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I see you again
Hello my dear stalker.(is it the other way around!?) Any ways the novel would make you believe that the mc is indeed god of this world after all the bs that's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Man I been reading this for a year and always forget it exists but it's one of the better isekai and manga i read thank god this exists

I have to admit, as stupid as this concept is, it just brings a smile to my face most chapters.

It's in a weird spot where it's concept that can only be born from wn/ln, but at the same time works much better in manga.

This series tries to be different, and as a comedy it works for a while, but eventually it gets stale because it keeps re-using the same tired joke over and over. "lol isnt it funny how the MC's delusions are all coincidentally true???" That works for a while but then it just breaks suspension of disbelief because theres no way they are all "coincidences".

it would have been better if the MC had realised "wait...why is everything working out exactly as I said it would?". When he threw the random knife onto the map and it happened to land on the exact spot it needed, he should have realised there was no way that was a coincidence and started testing things.

I have the theory that the MC's actual power is to make his delusions a reality, the coincidences are too much at this point. He wills & molds the world around him into existence

Users who are viewing this thread