Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

When reading the LN, I always imagined the MC to be slightly short and chubby, while still being a "power in the shadows".

This is trash! But a golden trash! Nobody mock this trash! This is gold, even if it's a trash!

Almost all isekai cliche development put together (reincarnation, OP MC, harem of beauty, secret organization, Demon, sword & magic, school life, etc.) You said it all, this manga has it. Such generic plot, nothing unique nor new. Search for another isekai with this unoriginal plot/arc, you can find a hundred. Just a mish-mash of every cliche act put together. This is why i said it a trash!

BUT!!!

I wont let anybody said anything bad to this trash! This is a golden trash. Mish-mash of every unoriginal plot, yet the author 'purposedly' make it to make a big joke for all of it!! And he/she dont forget to advance the 'serious' plot & act too! When its a joke, its a hilarious joke. When its a battle, its a serious and cool battle.

Almost like Gintama. But, in Gintama the MC and everyone there (except Shinpachi) know it is a joke and act foolish. In this one, nobody except MC think it is a joke/playing pretend. Everybody gamble their lives in shadow garden, ready to die to bring down Order of Diabolos. Just MC and only MC is thinking that this a bunch of semi-adult people playing pretend & play along with him in exchange for his isekaied knowledge to gain money & train them.

The one big joke in this manga is MC & his underling lifelong misunderstanding. Its so unscientific, almost impossible to happen. And for so long, many many years... without neither of them found it out. Yet we can just laugh at the result of it. In another isekai manga, i will criticize this as illogical, impossible, and lazy script writing. But in this one, it is the joke. I think i will lose and branded as someone who can't take a joke and 'must be a fun guy at a party' if i point it out, tho.

I wish the manga kept the North Korea references! 😭
"To beat a nuclear missile, one must become a nuclear missile",
"I AM TAEPODONG!!" 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
alright so @Podi125 basically, trying not to spoil anything and rather just re-describing it, the dude is a huge chuunibyou trope, the kid who wants to be in the shadows, saving the world and all that stuff without anybody knowing, and he gets isekai'd, and then actually becomes that. The difference is that he literally doesn't actually know what the hell is going on around him, he just wants to fulfill all these fantasy tropes and goes through them in his own way, while the followers he gathers think he's actually like 12 steps ahead of everybody at all times. He literally isn't, he's just that lucky, and things kinda work out around him because of his actions unconsciously moving in line with plans his comrades set up or his actions actually being in line with the plot completely coincidentally.

It's pretty funny. It's definitely isekai trash, but the main character has legitimate character, and the coincidence humor is great, and it works.

Ok, as someone who usually despises all harem manga, this is actually really good (Within the top 5 isekia manga, top 10 if including both anime and manga isekai). For once, the protagonist is NOT a lecturer or creep like in most harem manga. A tad bit cheesy in some places, but not overly so. Very funny and interesting concept overall. ^^

I LOVE THIS MANGA! The MC is OP yet living "in his own world" a.k.a chuunibyo. 5/5 isekai manga indeed.

Double-page supporter
This manga is good bc it is very funny,the mc is badass and makes the serious times funny,and the harem girls are noice

Aggregator gang
This is a whole new level of harem I love it

and I don't even enjoy the harem genre to begin with, but this manga will be an exception

Users who are viewing this thread