Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Supporter
It's so cringy it's good. Also I think I've read a few chapters all the way back when I still used mangarock then forgot about it lol

Group Leader
So, this could just as easily be called, “severe chuuni reaches his dreams without noticing.”

Dex-chan lover
don't judge a book by it's cover

this is funny as hell

i thought this was some kinda all-girls magic school boring shit

@barajou nah you arent a chuuni if you actually have the powers. This series is a chuunis wet dream tho 🤤

My god, this is what people call a guilty pleasure... I know it's absolute garbage, but even so, I just kept reading it...

Even though everything is just crap, and his luck and those coincidences are ridiculous, it's exactly that, that makes it so good

Kinda curious does he ever realize that his chuuni delusions aren't fake but the whole Diabolos stuff is actually happening?

@Tran67 He should probably already know that there's actually a "Diabolo's Cult," but what he doesn't know should be their intentions, how ingrained in society the group actually is, etc.

@Tran67 @stepladder_gang
He legitimately believes everyone is just playing the same game from when they were kids. Even after further meetings with the witch he is still trapped in his own delusions while he stumbles backwards into everything.

Dex-chan lover
I only wish the author could continue the WN. I don't want it to become the novel version of HxH.

@Tran67 Everything ARE going the way he wanted to, so it would be a just assumption that somebody's actually setting things up for him. They are too good to be true so he just see it as lies.

surprisingly entertaining LMFAO. he's like Ainz, a strong being with overly capable subordinates who keeps coincidentally did something great outside his people's expectation thus sausage Ainz sama, but unlike Ainz, our [protagonist] here just an all out delusionist chuuni lol. and the story didn't shy from it instead capitalizing on the over the top absurdness.

The thing that made me dropped this is how unrealistic the whole 'lol nah even the people who are killed are just playing a game to what I made up bro it aint real'

Users who are viewing this thread