Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

i wonder how cid would deal if someone saw through his mob fu or if someone from the kingdom infiltrated shadow garden to figure out what its all about. it would be cool if only the seven shades and other approved members could meet with shadow.

Dex-chan lover
Treat this as a gag manga and you'll enjoy it. It is similar to one punch man honestly, with less drawn out battle.

Also LN has been officially translated to vol 2 which is goes a bit beyond the current arc

If I wanted to go from where the manga just left off and pick up at the LN, what chapter would I have to go on? I'm getting sick of having to wait a month each chapter and I just want more of this.

power: sss
health: sss
luck: ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss no wait actually wtf it's immeasurable
imagine throwing a random knife on a map, and the location was exactly what you were looking for.
also imagine making up a whole story abt a cult and abt "cursed" ppl and having it be true

πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπš

Aggregator gang
@giorno_giofucker The LN would be hard to find because of licence and stuff while the WN(webnovel) is currently on hiatus on chapter 203(the author is focusing on the LN)

Chapter 73 of the wn for the piano scene

Here is the rough outline of the arc in WN for anyone who's interested

β€’Prolouge
β€’Introduction of Diablos cult
β€’Alexa's Kidnapping incident
β€’School terrorist
β€’Sanctuary
β€’TOURNAMENT ARC!!! (<= current chapter )
I'll put a spoiler tag for the future arcs
β€’King of Oriana kingdom
β€’Vampire
β€’Double Agent John
β€’Oriana kingdom infiltration
β€’Zombies(on hiatus)

And lastly i highly recommend to read the WN for a more elaborate action scene (mai, technique, magical power, fight is a type of communication are things that were properly explained in the novel. )

P. S you can find the link to the novelupdates under the description.

@Sweet_Seats Thanks a lot.

>And lastly i highly recommend to read the WN for a more elaborate action scene (mai, technique, magical power, fight is a type of communication are things that were properly explained in the novel. )

From the beginning? I was considering it but from what I saw the chapters tend to be sorta lengthy so I'm somewhat unsure.

Aggregator gang
@giorno_giofucker

Yes, a lot of the fight scene, from the minor boss fight in saving her sister to nuking the shit out of things in the sanctuary is a lot cooler and detailed in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe after this tournament arc ends, we will see an anime adaptation for this series. For now there is not much materials for it. Or it could just be a 12 episodes season which ends at sanctuary if they put unnecessarily long idle animations.

Users who are viewing this thread