Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

This manga make me unable to hold my laugh in public... all his actions and words actually coincidencely match and work properly for Shadow Garden's mission without a miss eventhough he didn't notice and know about it

I want spoilers. When do his friends or sister or whoever find out that he’s been acting and his stronger than them? Or do they never find out

Dex-chan lover
Everything up until he gets into school is just too... convenient. He just happened to find several girls who all happen to become crazy OP and who all happen to be in love with him from the get go and who all happen to... (you get the point). Like, I get that's the joke, he's just faking the entire thing "but it turns out it's all real!" But still, I'd have liked some more development of his earlier years after he isekai'd.
It kinda reminds me of Overlord; a person pretending to be something they're not but inadvertently becoming that exact thing.
I'm enjoying it much more now, it's just those first few chapters that bug me.

Fed-Kun's army
This
The beginning is good imo, and it doesn't immediately become hot trash unlike most Isekai
I went to read the novel but this is so frustrating to read
And it's mainly due to one character: the protagonist
At some point, he even goes against his task force or whatever it was called again, just because he felt like doing it. It just doesn't make any sense. Big disappointment overall.

If you want a parody that makes fun of the shitty tropes of fantasy or isekai. Of all the MCs that play lowkey with them being the strongest in the "darkness" chunni-like behaviours ( hello solo leveling trash, hey Arifutera trash) or all the drama and conspiracies, betrayals with man-child MCs with a shit ton of waifu that are plain and cliche ( hello tate no trash yuusha).

This manga uses words and situations to make fun of all of the shit manga that are really popular while having no substance whatsoever. If that's the case then it's your second blessing after konosuba to laugh about them.

Go make fun of the cringe lords of the popular trash manga and MCs

Man ita so slow and the wn is on haitus. LN is not available for free anywhere for a broke like me

I was just reading normally and after chapter 21 noticed chapter 10 was missing... can someone fill me in?

Users who are viewing this thread