Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Its a shame that the novel is on hiatus!!! I wouldve read everything!

when he fights her the author is gonna pull something out of his ass and make her win with the excuse "he's chuunibyo" and try to make it unexpected.WELL IM EXPECTING IT, I ALREADY KNOW MC IS GONNA LOSE BECAUSE OF YOUR SHIT CLICHES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I DIDN'T NOTICE IT RELEASED A NEW CHAPTER. I RE-READ IT AND FRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I would like to know if anyone could tell me about news of wn and ln because I had read it until the last chapter (hiatus) and I can't wait anymore.
Has the author of the wn Twitter?

This mangas so fucking good!!! This niggas a full on chunnibyou living out the most edgy and badass cliche shit you can think of, he ain't even interested in harem or girl, just doing whateve cliche stuff most of us only dream of doing. One of the best if not the best isekai mc

Group Leader
this is some sh*t i didn't know i needed
this is cringy as f*ck but awsome enough
mc created assassin brotherhood(shadow garden) with templars(diablos cult) as a fictional enemy which turned out to be real
i'm laughing my a*s off in just 2 chapters
must read

Reminds me of assassins creeds not saying it’s as good as that since it’s not it’s like describing a random rock to diamond. The whole assassin brotherhood thing reminded me of it. Also the amount of bullshit he says is always funny. Ngl this manga is pretty good for those reasons

And Here I thought that I got tired of Isekai genre, but this one is a gem full of chuuni power. Such a masterpiece that I keep laughing in every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread