Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

10/10 very silly ,very funny and many waifus and nice excalibur read to the end you will get it i swear ;P but this is yes totaly worth the ratings i understand why people like it because i want more!!

Every teenager's wild dream to be a cool guy with cool and mysterious persona, this manga seems to take this as its core. MC is a teenage boy who seemingly have an 8th grade syndrome.
action is good
suspense is good
story is good
character design is ok (sometimes im having a hard time distuingishing who's who)
cringe is fine and bearable.

overall 9/10. would recommend

It's cringe in the most hilarious way. We have the MC living his best chuunibyo syndrome life being OP and shit, acting like a motherfucking badass. The whole world around him is the joke and the MC's OP bullshit is the fucking punchline. It's borderline genius.

cringe, mr shadow is probably a redditor when he isn't wearing a long coat and dramatically calling women funny names

He's a hardcore chuuni with a deep understanding of the art of bullshit mixed with the power of Kazuma's luck on his side.

Too powerful to be kept alive!

Haha, I always loved the 'mysterious character that lies in the shadows' when I was younger too! Man, this manga is like my middle school edgy fantasy come true!

Holly shit this was some funny ass shit🤣🤣🤣

*Throws knife randomly**makes some bullshit reason why*

*IS CORRECT*💀

Users who are viewing this thread